Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bargain Books -- Edward R. Hamilton Bookseller Company



Bargain Books
Edward R. Hamilton Bookseller Company
P.O. Box 15
Falls Village, CT 06031-0015

Edward R. Hamilton is a great source for publishers' closeouts, overstocks, imports, remainders, and current titles at special prices--some titles are as much as 80% off. They do not accept credit cards (if you want to order Hamilton Books with a credit card you will need to go to http://www.hamiltonbook.com but be aware that there will be extra shipping costs).

When ordering by mail (and paying by check) there is only one low $3.50 fee for shipping and handling (a real bargain). CT residents must add 6% tax on the total, including the shipping and handling fee.

Hamilton carries a wide variety of books in a multiplicity of subject areas---from "American History" to "Your Health" (subjects are listed, in alphabetical order, on the inside of the front page of the catalogue, which is, in total, 147 pages in length). Most readers, I believe, will find some title or other that will be of interest to them. They also carry a smaller selection of DVDs and CDs, also well worth perusing.

Here are some of the titles (catalogue dated: 7/23/2010) that caught my eye:



Zaida Ben-Yusuf: New York Portrait Photographer (240 pp.) $9.95

Twilight at Monticello: The Final Years of Thomas Jefferson (322 pp.) $4.95

The Essential Writings of Machiavelli (516 pp.) $12.95

The Dodgers: 120 Years of Dodgers Baseball (445 pp.) $9.95

Cannibalism, Headhunting, and Human Sacrifice in North America (249 pp.) $7.95

Augustine: A New Biography (396 pp.) $5.95

Henry VIII: The King and His Court (642 pp.) $4.95

Hell's Islands: The Untold Story of Guadalcanal (514 pp.) $11.95

Thomas Paine's Rights of Man (Hitchens) ( 158 pp.) $4.95

The Irish-Americans: A History (Dolan) (352 pp.) $7.95

Original Sin: A Cultural History (286 pp.) $5.95

J.C. Leyendecker: American Imagist (256 pp.) $34.95

Headless Body in Topless Bar: The Best Headlines from America's Favorite Newspaper (Staff, New York Post) (191 pp.) $4.95

The Good Rat: A True Story (Breslin) (270 pp.) $5.95

LBJ's Hired Gun: A Marine Corps Helicopter Gunner's War in Vietnam (260 pp.) $7.95

Willie & Joe: The WWII Years (Mauldin) (650 pp.) $24.95

Uneasy Money (Wodehouse) (247 pp.) $11.95

243 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 243 of 243
AMW d.tech said...

Great article! Dumont Nitro Perfumes are known for their bold, long-lasting fragrances and modern scent profiles. They offer great value for those looking for powerful and distinctive perfumes that stand out.

sohailpro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sohailpro said...

Great and informative article! The information is clear, practical, and easy to understand. Thanks for sharing such valuable insights Visit us:Affordable Umrah taxi service for families

sohailpro said...

I like the content your article is great. I hope you will have many new articles to share with readers For high quality basketball uniform and jersey Visit Us: bipolar hip implant

sohailpro said...

I like the content your article is great. I hope you will have many new articles to share with readers For high quality basketball uniform and jersey Visit Us: gigli twisted wire saw

sohailpro said...

Excellent article with clear and useful information. Thanks for providing such valuable insights!Reliable taxi service for Umrah pilgrims

sohailpro said...

Very useful and well-written blog! I appreciate the helpful information and the effort put into explaining the topic.visit our website too Snake Whip

sohailpro said...

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
Snake Whip

sohailpro said...

Great and informative article! The content is clear, useful, and easy to understand. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. Visit our website.Indiana Jones whip

sohailpro said...

Really useful and well-written post! I enjoyed reading the helpful information shared here. Visit our website.Paracord Bullwhip

sohailpro said...

Great post with useful insights and valuable content. Thanks for sharing this helpful article. Visit our website.Paracord Bullwhip

sohailpro said...

Great work on this blog post! The information is useful, clear, and presented in an engaging way. Visit our website.Makkah to Madinah Umrah taxi transfer

sohailpro said...

A great article with useful information for readers. I enjoyed going through the content and learning from it. Visit our website.makkah to madinah taxi service

sohailpro said...

This was an interesting and informative read. The article explains the topic in a simple and effective way. Visit our website.makkah to madinah taxi

sohailpro said...

Fantastic article with useful and interesting content. Really enjoyed reading it. Visit our website.taxi in makkah

sohailpro said...

Great content and excellent information! Keep sharing such amazing articles. Visit our website.taxi service near me

sohailpro said...

Very interesting and informative content. Thanks for taking the time to share this. Visit our website.Safe and secure Umrah taxi service

sohailpro said...

Great work! This is one of the most helpful articles I have read on this topic.Group Umrah transportation service

sohailpro said...

Excellent insights! I found this article valuable and informative. Thank you for sharing.freight forwarding companies in Pakistan

sohailpro said...

Great work! This is one of the most helpful articles I have read on this topic.Tubular Retractor instruments set

sohailpro said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post. This topic is very interesting, and your explanation made it much easier to understand.Khadlaj Island

sohailpro said...

Excellent content and very helpful information. The explanation is clear, simple, and easy to understand for readers. Visit our website.Rayhaan Perfumes

sohailpro said...

Really helpful article with some excellent information. I appreciate the time and effort taken to explain the topic in such a detailed way. Visit our website.Rayhaan Perfumes Online

sohailpro said...

Excellent work on this article. The content is informative, relevant, and helpful for anyone interested in learning more about this subject. Visit our website.Nusuk Perfumes

sohailpro said...

Excellent blog post with valuable information for readers. The content is easy to understand and provides some great points about the topic. Visit our website.Buy Nusuk Perfumes

sohailpro said...

Thanks for sharing this informative blog post. The explanation is clear, detailed, and provides useful knowledge about the subject. Visit our website.Authentic RIIFFS Perfumes

sohailpro said...

I appreciate the quality of information shared in this article. It is informative, well structured, and provides useful details for readers. Visit our website.New RIIFFS Perfumes

sohailpro said...

This article is a great source of information and covers the topic from several useful angles. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Visit our website too.Modular Bipolar hip prosthesis

sohailpro said...

Excellent article with plenty of useful insights. The content is easy to read and provides good value to visitors. Visit our website too.2.7mm Distal radius locking plate

sohailpro said...

Thanks for publishing such valuable content. The information is presented in a straightforward way and makes the topic easier to understand. Visit our website too.Orthopedic screws

sohailpro said...

I found this post very interesting and informative. It answers several important questions and provides useful guidance. Visit our website too.Liposuction canula

sohailpro said...

This is a great resource for anyone looking for useful information on this topic. The content is easy to follow and informative. Visit our website too.Pedicle screws

sohailpro said...

Great post with valuable information and practical insights. The explanation is simple and easy to understand. Visit our website too.freight forwarder in pakistan

sohailpro said...

Thanks for sharing such helpful content. This article provides useful information that readers can easily apply. Visit our website too.freight forwarding pakistan

sohailpro said...

Really helpful content and a great explanation of the topic. I look forward to reading more informative posts like this. Visit our website too.Amazon FBA Shipping From Pakistan

sohailpro said...

I found this article very informative and useful. The detailed explanation makes the topic much easier to understand. Visit our website too.freight forwarding pakistan

sohailpro said...

I found this article very informative and useful. The detailed explanation makes the topic much easier to understand. Visit our website too.shipping companies in pakistan

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work gigli saw wire

Anonymous said...

This is a very informative article. I especially liked the explanation of the key points because it makes the topic much easier to understand. Thanks for sharing this useful information.gigli twisted wire saw

Anonymous said...

Great post! You explained the topic in a simple and useful way. Thanks for sharing these valuable insights.

Anonymous said...

Excellent information and well explained. I learned some useful tips from this article that I can apply in practice.https://jerseyperfume.com/

sohailpro said...

Excellent information and well explained. I learned some useful tips from this article that I can apply in practice.ahmed al maghribi unisex hirfah

sohailpro said...

Well-written and informative post. I especially liked the practical suggestions and straightforward explanation.Khadlaj Island Extrait de Parfum

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 243 of 243   Newer› Newest»